If you are planning to study abroad and hold good academic merit and achievements, here is good news for you. The University of Tasmania is providing fully funded scholarships to international and domestic candidates for the academic year 2021-22.
The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) and Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at the University of Tasmania are awarded throughout the year to outstanding international and domestic students.
The University of Tasmania scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on academic merit, experience, prior learning, and other relevant achievements.
University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia Details:
- Scholarship Host Country Australia
- University: University of Tasmania
- Course Level: Masters & PhD Programs
- Financial Coverage: AUD $28,597 per annum
- Eligibility: National & International Candidates
- Deadline: 4 June 2021.
Major Scholarships at University of Tasmania:
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- Masters Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
Financial Benefits University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021-22:
- A living allowance will be provided
- Full Tuition Fee
- An annual allowance of AUD $28,597 per annum (2021 rate)
- Relocation allowance.
Areas of Study:
- Arts, Law and Education
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- Business and Economics.
- All International and domestic (Australian) candidates are eligible to apply.
- An applicant must not be an awardee of any other postgraduate scholarship[ or salary greater than 75% of the RTP stipend.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic background and relevant experience.
- Applicants must hold a graduate degree or equivalent to apply for the master’s scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or equivalent to apply for the Ph.D. scholarship
- Priority is given to new applicants based on their strategic research areas.
The application deadline to apply for International Research Scholarships 2021-22 at the University of Tasmania Australia is 04th June 2021.
How to Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia?
- You need to complete an application in conjunction with the supervisory team.
- Please indicate if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.