Do you want to study in Japan? If so, then apply for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan. MEXT Scholarship is one of the best fully funded international scholarship programs in the world.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers fully funded Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Degree Scholarships to international students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
MEXT scholarship in Japan will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, a monthly stipend, and round airfare travel costs from your country to Japan. This is the MEXT embassy-recommended scholarship. You will need to apply through the Japanese embassy in your country. You can also Apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 Fully Funded in Germany
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- Funded by: MEXT
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: Different for Every Country.
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 3-4 Years
Financial Benefits of MEXT Scholarship 2022:
- Monthly Stipend will be provided to all selected students.
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided by MEXT.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Accommodation Costs
- Residence halls for international students.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
- Candidates must be from a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- A candidate must be born after 02 April 1986.
- Candidates who have Japanese nationality at the time of application are not eligible.
- Mark Sheet Form
- MEXT Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Health Certificate
- Research Plan (only research students)
- Abstract of theses (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for research students)
- \Other reference documents (if applicable)
Every country has a different deadline to apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022. You can check MEXT deadlines by visiting the Japan Embassy website in your country.
How to Apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022?
- Find the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your home country and its website.
- Then you need to visit the website of the Japanese Embassy of your country. Locate the MEXT scholarship under their ‘Education’ tab.
- You will find the MEXT scholarship application, Download the
- form and fill it.
- Submit all the required documents.
- A written test will be conducted by your local Japanese Embassy.
- After the interviews, successful candidates will be informed through email or the embassy website.