Do you wish to study abroad but can’t afford your study expenses due to financial limitations? If so, then you can apply for the fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2021-22 at the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne, Australia is offering around 600 scholarships for Masters and doctoral research studies.
The Graduate Research Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who want to pursue the graduate research degree program at The University of Melbourne, Australia.
No separate scholarship application is required for Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The MRS scholarships in Australia offers a living allowance of $31,200 per year, a Full tuition fee offset a Relocation grant, Health insurance for international students. Single Membership, and many other benefits.
Graduate Research Scholarships 2021-22 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 31 October (Annual)
Offered Courses List:
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
Financial Benefits of Graduate Research Scholarships:
- The full tuition fee will be provided
- A Stipend for living costs will be provided.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
- A candidate must meet the University of Melbourne admission eligibility.
- A candidate must have applied for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or A candidate should be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship is October 31st, 2021.
How to Apply?
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- If you have received a graduate research course offer letter you must submit an online application form to be reconsidered for a scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research program, you need to submit an online application to be reconsidered for a scholarship.