The University of Auckland is pleased to announce the fully funded ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021-22. Applications are welcomed from well-qualified students to apply for a fully-funded masters degree scholarship at the University of Auckland.
The main purpose of the ADB-Japan Scholarship program is to provide an opportunity for extremely talented citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies. Upon successful completion of study programs, all scholars will return to their home country to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The University of Auckland, ADB – Japan Scholarship Program is offered in the fields of science, technology, economics, management, and other development-related fields. The scholarship will cover all necessary expenses including Full Tuition fees, return airfare, Basic cost of living, Health, and medical insurance.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2021-22 In New Zealand Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: New Zealand
- Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB), Japanese Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host (s): The University of Auckland
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Eligibility: ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 19 July 2021.
Areas of Study:
- Public Health
- Environmental Science
- International Business
Financial Benefits of The University of Auckland ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021-22:
- University full tuition fee will be provided.
- Airfare from the applicant’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living.
- Health and medical insurance will be covered.
- A special grant will be available for scholars engaged in research.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland ADB Scholarships 2021-22:
- You must be a national of an ADB member country.
- You must have gained admission to an approved masters program.
- You must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- You should have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience at the time of application.
- You must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills.
- You must be under 35 years old at the time of application, In exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years.
- University of Auckland Offer letter
- Academic transcripts & certificates
- Certificate of Family Income
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS test
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Income
The last date to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021-22 at the University of Auckland is 19 July 2021.
How to Apply for ADB Scholarships 2021-22 at the University of Auckland:
You need to submit all the required documents by post and received by the University of Auckland.
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019