If you are a highly motivated student and want to pursue your higher degree studies in Australia, then you can apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021-22. All National and International Students are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP).
The Australian Government RTP Scholarship aims to provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree. The duration of the Scholarship award is up to up to 3 years.
Almost all fields of education are offered for a Postgraduate (Research) Degree. Successful students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship. Which is enough to cover all the expenses for the period of the Offset Scholarship.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021-22 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
- Financial Coverage: $28,092 per annum
- Eligibility: National & International Students
- Deadline: 31 December 2021.
Financial Benefits of Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021-22:
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University:
- All international and domestic applicants are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at CQUniversity.
- You should not be receiving income from another source.
- You should not be receiving any income to support your living costs in Australia.
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Community involvement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
The application deadline to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship at Central Queensland University is 31st December 2021.
How to Apply for RTP Scholarship at Central Queensland University?
- There are no direct applications for CQUniversity RTP Scholarships.
- A candidate should discuss his interest in an RHD Scholarship with the supervisory team.
- Successful candidates will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application.
- A candidate will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.