Applications are invited to apply for the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2021. The program is open to young leaders from eligible countries around the world aged between 25 to 35 and willing to make a difference in their communities. This is a fully-funded leadership program in the UK. You don’t need IELTS for this leadership program, but throughout the application process, you must be able to speak and understand English.
The program aims to bring the Students from eligible countries around the world to gain special access to a range of policy leaders and discuss today’s biggest challenges in the UK Houses of Parliament, meet world leaders and learn at Churchill College, University of Cambridge.
The British Council leadership program 2021 is a fully funded future leadership program in the United Kingdom. The selected future leaders will travel to the UK for ten days, and the costs of Round Trip Airfare, meals and accommodation are covered by the British Council.
You can Also Apply OECD Internship Program 2022 in France
British Council Future Leaders Connect Program 2021 Details:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: British Council.
- Program Type: Future Leaders Connect
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 5, July 2021.
- The costs of travel.
- Free Accommodation
- Letters of invitation.
Eligible Countries List:
- UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales.
- A candidate must be living in one of the above-mentioned countries.
- A candidate must be aged between 25 to 35 (on application closing date)
- A candidate must be able to speak and understand English. IELTS is not necessary for this program, but you must be able to speak English to the IELTS level 7 or equivalent
- A candidate must be ready to travel to the UK for the program
- A candidate must have a valid passport and be eligible to access a visa for the UK if required
How to Apply
There is an online application process to apply for British Council Future Leaders Connect 2021. The British Council official website link is given below.