The University of Miami is delighted to announce a fully-funded Stamps Scholarship 2021 in the United States. The Stamps Scholarship is a highly prestigious merit award available to international students at the University of Miami.
Almost all Academic Fields & Majors are available at the University of Miami. The duration of the fully-funded Stamps Scholarship is 4 Years. International Students who wish to study their Undergraduate Degree programs in the USA are encouraged to apply for the University of Miami Scholarship.
You can also Apply for Open Doors International Scholarships 2021 in Russia
University of Miami Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: United States (USA)
- Host University: University of Miami
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 November 2020.
Check International Entrance Scholarship 2021 at University of Calgary, Canada
Available Study Fields List:
A complete list of available study fields offered by the University of Miami can be Found Here.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free on Campus Housing
- Health Insurance
- A Laptop Allowance
- Access to $12,000 enrichment fund
Check UN Young Professionals Program 2021 in United States
- Candidates Must be international students
- Candidates must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
- Complete Application Online
- Academic Transcripts
- Previous Degree Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Educational Activities
- Financial Aid Documents.
- English language proficiency Certificates
Check University of Tokyo Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2021
The last date to apply for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami, USA is 1 November 2020.
How to Apply
Candidates are not required to make a separate application for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami. Students who have applied for early admission in an eligible course will be automatically considered for this scholarship program.
For more fully funded international scholarships and other Opportunities Join Us On Facebook,WhatsApp Group, LinkedIn, Telegram.