Do you want to study in Thailand? If so, Applications are invited to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship in Thailand 2020. SIIT is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for international students who wish to study a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree from Thailand.
The SIIT Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the selected candidates. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 Years and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree programs.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. SIIT offers science, technology and engineering programs, as well as related management programs.
You can also apply for HSE University Global Scholarship Competition 2021 in Russia
SIIT Graduate Scholarship 2020 Thailand Details
- Country of Study: Thailand
- Host University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Degree Programs: Master’s, Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 30th September 2020
SIIT Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Thailand for international students will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition fee & Educational assistance
- Accommodation Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes
- Economy Class Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Health & Accident Insurance Cover
Available Study Fields & Majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- A statement of purpose (one page at least)
- An official transcript
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75 (For Masters degree)
- Bachelor’s transcript and Master’s transcript with GPA. 3.50 (For Ph.D. degree)
- Certificate of English language proficiency test Certificate.
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Passport or Citizen ID card
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- A recent photograph should be (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
To be eligible for the SIIT scholarship 2020, candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be good in previous academic records
- Two Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not taking any other scholarship.
The deadline to apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 is 30th September 2020. Scholarship results will be announced on 30th November 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for SIIT Scholarship 2020, you need to apply online through their online application portal. The official website link is given below.