Get your Masters Degree in Japan. Applications are exclusively open to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan. This is an excellent opportunity for well-qualified International Students from ADB’s developing member countries to study Masters Degree programs at the University of Tokyo.
The University of Tokyo ADB is a Fully Funded Scholarship that Enrolls 300 Students Annually. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available at the University of Tokyo under the ADB Scholarship Program.
You can also Apply for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2021 in Canada
University of Tokyo Japan ADB Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Japan
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Citizens of ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 10 December 2020.
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- Books allowance & instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
List of Available Study Fields & Majors:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
To apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo, you need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a national of ADB Member Countries.
- 2 (two) years of full-time professional working experience
- A bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Candidate Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- In Exceptional cases, appropriate programs for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- The applicant must agree to come back home after degree completion.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Scholarship 2021 in Japan at the University of Tokyo is 10 December 2020.
How to Apply
Candidates have to prepare all application material in English Language and send it by post to the following address:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558