Study in one of the Top Universities in South Korea..! Applications are now open to apply for the GIST Scholarships 2021. GIST is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students to study Masters and Ph.D. degree programs in South Korea.
The Duration of Masters degree Scholarship is 2 years, and for a Ph.D. degree, 4 years. The GIST is all the expenses covered scholarship in South Korea. Applicants from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply.
You can also apply for Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarship 2021 MS and PHD
GIST South Korea Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country of Study: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Offered Programs: Masters, Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 15th October 2020
GIST University Available Study Fields:
- School of Life Science
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- tuition fully supported: 3,415,000 won per semester
- The fee of 680,000 won is one-time matriculation.
- Charged to all newly admitted applicants to be enrolled. Some candidates may be exempt from this fee.
- Student allowance: 140,000 won per month for M.S. candidates, 295,000 won per month for Ph.D. students
- Meal allowance: nearly 100,000 won per month
- International student allowance: 120,000 won per month
- Allowance of 4,820,000 won per year of M.S.
- Allowance of 11,480,000 won per year of Ph.D.
- Health Insurance
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree.
- Applicants have a master’s degree to apply for a Ph.D. degree.
- Complete online application
- Official degree certificates
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Valid Certificate
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
The deadline for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Scholarship is 15th October 2020.
Submit the online application. Choose your field of study and complete all relevant sections of the online application form.
- Send all required documents by mail to GIST Admissions at the Section of Student Services, 2nd floor Administration Building, GIST 123 Cheomdangwagi-ro, Bukgu, Gwangju, 61005 Republic of Korea.
- Mail: [email protected]
- Tel: +82-62-715-2054
The GIST International Admissions Coordinator will contact you when all the required documents of your application have received.