Applications are open to apply for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarships 2021 in the United States. Both domestic and international academically talented students are highly encouraged to apply and undertake their Undergraduate Degree from Ursinus College USA.
The Gateway Scholarships 2021 in the USA is designed to only incoming, first-year, full-time students to apply for an undergraduate degree at the Ursinus College. The scholarship award will provide an amount of $35,000/Year up to four years during the degree program.
You can also Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships 2021 at Imperial College London
Gateway Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: United States (USA)
- Host University: Ursinus College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial coverage: $35,000/Year
- Eligibility: National & International
- Deadline: 1 November 2020.
Available Study Fields List:
The list of available study fields at Ursinus College for Undergraduate degree program in any subject Can Be Found Here.
The selected candidates for Ursinus Gateway Scholarship 2021 in the United States will get an amount of $35,000 per year for up to four years during the degree program.
- Candidates from any nationality are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Ursinus College USA.
- To be eligible for Ursinus College Scholarship, an applicant must have:
- who have a score in SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+
- Applicants must have an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or higher from a 4.0 scale GPA.
The last date to apply for Ursinus Gateway Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in the USA is 1 November 2020.
How to Apply
To be considered for Ursinus Gateway Scholarship 2021, the applicant must take admission to any undergraduate degree program at the Ursinus College USA.