Applications are invited to apply for The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Program. The Scholarship is open to outstanding international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary in Canada.
The University of Calgary is one of Canada’s top and large research universities, with five campuses, 14 faculties (with 250+ programs), 1,800+ academic staff, and 33,000+ students.
You can also Apply for SBW Berlin International Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded in Germany
- Country of Study: Canada
- Program Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Award: $15,000
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 1 December 2020
- Students will get a scholarship amount of $15,000.
- The Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years based on their academic performance.
- Candidate must have an excellent academic record;
- Applicant must not be a Canadian or a Permanent Resident of Canada
- Candidate must be an undergraduate international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall;
- Complete English Language Proficiency requirement.
The deadline to apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance
Scholarship 2021 is 1 December 2021.
How to Apply
To be eligible for the International Entrance Scholarship 2021, Students need to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree level program at the University of Calgary. The official website link is given below.