Applications are being accepted from international candidates for the IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK. The Institute of Development Studies offers fully-funded master’s taught scholarships at the University of Sussex to students from low or lower-middle countries.
DS Graduate Scholarships are supported by some leading organizations including the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and Dr. Purna Chander Kotagiri Fund. Successful students will receive funding for tuition fees and living in the UK.
All candidates must be committed with the motive to bring change in their countries after completing the degree. It is a golden opportunity for exceptional international students from low- or lower-middle-income countries to study master’s taught degree programs at the University of Sussex.
IDS Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 in United Kingdom Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- Funded by: Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust & Dr Purna Chander Kotagiri Fund.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Low- or lower-middle-income countries
- Deadline: April 30, 2021
Financial Benefits of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021:
- Successful students will receive up to £18,500 towards the tuition fee.
- The candidates will also receive up to £11,000 towards living costs.
List of Eligible Countries By Region:
- East Asia and Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- The Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- All International students from the above-mentioned regions are eligible to apply.
- An applicant must demonstrate academic skills and an established career with a track record of excellence and achievement in the field of his/her interest in development.
- Applicant’s previous experience and future plans should be related to educational, cultural, social, or economic development in his/her home country.
- An applicant should not have studied or worked in any high-income country.
- An applicant must have received an unconditional letter on a full-time taught DS master’s degree.
The last date to apply for the IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the United Kingdom is 30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Applications for IDS Graduate Scholarship should be submitted via the online IDS Scholarship Application System. The official IDS website link is given below.