Are you ready to accomplish the Masters degree in the UK? the University of Birmingham is happy to announce Global Masters Scholarship 2021 in the UK. Approximately 30 scholarships will be provided to the most academically talented international students from all over the world.
This Global Masters Scholarship 2021 will cover up to £10,000 towards the tuition fee. Please note that scholarship awardees have to cover the accommodation and living expenses at the University of Birmingham.
The main purpose of this scholarship program is to enable the most academically talented students to fulfill their potential in learning and education. Successful students will be formally notified via email before 31 July 2021.
Global Masters Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Eligibility: International Students
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline:: June 30, 2021
Financial Benefits of Global Masters Scholarship Program 2021:
- The Global Masters Scholarship, a value of up to £10,000 will be awarded for the tuition fee of the master’s degree program at Birmingham University.
Eligibility Criteria of UK Global Masters Scholarship 2021:
- Applicants must have accepted an offer letter from the University of Birmingham for a taught Master’s degree.
- Applicants must hold a domicile from one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be academically exceptional.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a GPA of 70% in the Bachelor’s program according to the US GPA system.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
List of Eligible Countries:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
The application deadline to apply for Global Masters Scholarship 2021 in the UK is 30 June 2021 (UK time: 23:59)
How to Apply:
In order to apply for a global master’s scholarship, you must have received a letter of admission offer from the University of Birmingham. The official University website link is given below.