Applications are being accepted from international students for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2021 in the United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for individuals to study for a UK Master’s degree while residing in their home.
The aim of the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is to provide training for skilled and qualified professionals in key development areas. Applicants with great academic achievements will have access to study UK Master’s degree programs from top Universities in the UK.
The Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan was founded in 1959, it is one of the most prestigious and largest scholarship schemes for international education in the world. more than 35,000 people have benefited, 28,500 of them have been funded by the UK government.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Department for International Development
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: 26 April 2021.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships is an Online Master Degree Scholarship that will cover full tuition fees and all other necessary expenses of studying a UK Master’s program by distance learning.
Available Study Areas:
- Science and Technology For Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity.
- A candidate must have Citizenship, or refugee status in, an eligible developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate must be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate should have a first degree of at least the upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and satisfactory relevant experience may be considered in some cases;
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Eligible Countries:
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The application deadline to apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2021 is 26th April 2021.
How to Apply?
You need to submit an online application using the CSC’s online application portal. the official CSC’s website link is given below.