If you are a high-caliber international student and looking for a way to finance your education? Then, apply for the University Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2021 in the Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity for outstanding students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, to pursue a Master’s degree program at the University of Twente.
Successful students will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of three amazing honours programs: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders. UTS Scholarship winners will get around € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year.
University Twente offers around 50 scholarships to exceptional candidates from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, to study a Master’s degree program in the Netherlands.
University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
- Deadline: 1st May 2021
List of Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2021:
- Successful students will get € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to experience and explore world-class research laboratories.
- An applicant may also apply for an additional scholarship, the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated costs of living while studying at the University of Twente.
University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programs at the University of Twente
- You need to have at least 50% of European Credits in order to meet the scholarship criteria.
- You must have English Proficiency Certificate.
The last date to apply for the University of Twente UTS Scholarships in the Netherlands is 1 May 2021.
How to Apply?
- You need to first apply for admission to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
- Once you applied for a Master’s program you will receive a conditional admission letter.
- Now you can apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number.