Applications are invited to apply for the GIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. GIST Scholarship is a golden opportunity for all international students to study for an undergraduate degree on a fully-funded scholarship in South Korea. The scholarship will cover Tuition fees, Student allowance, Meal allowance, International student allowance, and Flight reimbursement during the 8 semesters of the degree program.
GIST is offering fully funded scholarship opportunities in the following fields arts, social sciences, humanities, maths, basic sciences, and physics. The Normal Duration of the GIST undergraduate degree is 8 semesters (4 years).
You can Also Apply TDTU Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 in Vietnam
GIST Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: South Korea
- Institute: (GIST) Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 15, 2021
Financial Benefits of GIST Scholarship Program 2021:
- A full Tuition fee waiver.
- Student allowance ₩130,000 per month.
- Meal allowance ₩270,000 per month.
- Flight reimbursement.
- International student allowance ₩130,000 per month.
- A Settlement subsidy ₩200,000.
Available Study Fields List:
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- All international students (non-Korean citizens) can apply.
- An applicant must be graduate from his high school before 31st August.
- Parents of the candidates must not be Korean citizens.
- A candidate should have never been admitted/enrolled in any Korean Institute or school before.
- A candidate must be able to submit an English Proficiency certificate at the time of application submission.
- No GRE or SAT required.
- GIST Application Form
- A Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Statement of Finances
The application deadline to apply for the GIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 for international students in South Korea is March 15, 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for the GIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 please visit the official website and review the scholarship eligibility criteria. the GIST official website link is given below.