Applications are open to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 Australia. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship; both Australian nationals and international students can apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship to Pursue a Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research in Australia.
Almost all Academic Fields & majors are available at the Central Queensland University. Research Training Program scholarships are providing funding allocated to students to support their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
You can also apply for University of Tokyo Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2021
Central Queensland University Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Australia
- Host University: Central Queensland University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: National & International Students
- Deadline: 31 December 2020.
Selected candidates for The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia will get the following benefits.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Free Accommodation.
- Research funds also offer.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
Available Study Fields:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- For a Masters by research: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any recognized University.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: candidates need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability.
- A bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic score
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, & which holds a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates the capability in research.
- The latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (
- Recommendation Letters (Two)
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official English language proficiency score TOEFL or IELTS.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (Only for the Ph.D. program)
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree program should submit a copy of the Master’s thesis or appropriate publications.
- Other reference documents
The Deadline to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 31 December 2020.
How to Apply
There are no direct applications for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships 2021. Please discuss your interest in your supervisory team. Prospective candidates will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application based on the supervisory team’s recommendation. Candidates will be informed by email when the scholarships have been awarded.