The University of Melbourne Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarship in Australia is still open for domestic and international students. Candidates from any part of the world are eligible to study for a Masters, MPhil, Doctoral Degree on a fully-funded scholarship in Australia.
Approximately 600 (Six Hundred) scholarships are available in almost all study areas for domestic and international students at the University of Melbourne. The Scholarship duration for Master by Research degree is two years, and for doctoral degrees up to 3.5 years. As mentioned above, it is a fully-funded scholarship and will cover the full tuition fee, a stipend for living expenses, relocation grants, and health insurance for international students.
Have You Applied for DAAD Scholarship 2020/21 Fully Funded in Germany ?
University of Melbourne Research Scholarships 2020 Details
- Country Location Melbourne, Australia
- Total Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Study Programs: Masters/MPhil and Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Available Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2020
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will provide the following benefits to the selected. Students.
- Full tuition fee.
- Living allowance
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance or (OSHC) Overseas Student Health Cover.
Melbourne Scholarship Duration
- Scholarship Duration for Master by Research Degree: 2.5 Years
- Scholarship Duration for Doctoral by Research Degree: up to 3.5 Years
Available Fields of Study
Almost All-Academic Fields and Majors are available at The University of Melbourne for the Master’s, MPhil and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
If you want to be considered for the scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be Domestic (Australian) or International from any country.
- For MS/MPhil, candidates should have a 16-year education or equivalent to the Australian universities, with at least 75% grades.
- For PhD degree, Applicants should have the 18-year education or equivalent to the Australian Universities, with at least 75% grades
- Candidates should have the research work completed in the final year of the Bachelor or master level.
- Should have good medical and physical health
- There might be some courses that have some different entry requirements Click here on the course you’re interested in to learn more
You Can Also Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded In Australia
The last date to apply for the University of Melbourne 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For Masters/MPhil and Doctoral (Ph.D.) is 31st October 2020.
How to Apply
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you have applied for a graduate research course before the closing date as a new student.
Already accepted students must submit an online application form before the closing date in order to be considered for the scholarship Program.
After submitting the online form within seven days, Applicants will receive a notification that the scholarship application has been added to their application record.