Do you want to study in the UK? If so, Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 applications are now open for international students to study full-time Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs at Cambridge University UK. Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge and also grants additional, discretionary funding.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge Scholarship program in October 2000 by donating US$210m to the University of Cambridge; this is the largest ever single donation to a UK university.
You can also Apply for British Chevening Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded in United Kingdom
Gates Cambridge Scholarship UK 2021 Details
- Country of Study: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: Cambridge University
- Sponsored by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: For International students 7 January 2021 and for USA Citizens 14 October 2020
Gates Scholarship Amount and Value
Selected candidates for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship for International Students will get the following benefits.
- University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- £17,500 Maintenance Allowance for a Single Student
- One Economy Round Airfare Tickets.
- Inbound Visa Costs & Immigration Health Surcharge Costs
- Funding for Academic Development from up to £500 to up to £2,000.
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 & for a first child up to £4,320.
- Maternity/Paternity Funding
- Hardship Funding: For sudden difficulties.
Available Study Fields and Majors:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation scholarship at the University of Cambridge offers all fields of study for international students.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Institutions independent of any School
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Technology
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Nationals of any country outside the United Kingdom (UK).
- Applicants can apply for one of the following courses:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Applicants must show evidence of academic excellence (through their transcripts, references, experience)
- A Candidate should be able to make a strong case for a particular postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
- Complete Online Application
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D.)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 deadline for the US citizens is 14 October 2020.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship deadline for International students is either 3 December 2020 or 7 January 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates can submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Online Application Portal. The official website link is given below.