Applications are open to apply for the Renmin University Scholarship Program 2021 in China. International Students who want to study a Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in China are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
No IELTS/TOEFL needed to apply for this scholarship. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available at Renmin University. Established in 1937, Renmin University is a research institution located in Beijing, China.
You can also Apply for Radboud University Scholarship Program 2021 in Netherlands
Renmin University China Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: China
- University: Renmin University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 2021
Master Degree (2-3) Years
Doctoral or Ph.D. Degree (3-4) Years.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend Masters Degree: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Monthly Stipend Doctoral Degree: 3,500 Yuan
- Non-Chinese Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate Must be in good health, both Mentally and Physically.
- An applicant must not be enrolled in any Chinese University.
- Master Program candidates Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should be under 35 years of age.
- Doctoral Degree candidates Must have a Master’s Degree and should be under 40 years of age.
- Transcript of the highest degree
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan
- Language Proficiency Certificates
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- any other supporting documents
The application deadline to apply for the Renmin University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China will be ended in March 2021.
How to Apply
Applicants must send the scholarship application form and other required documents to the Renmin University of China.
International Students Office
Renmin University of China
Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center
No. 59 Zhongguancun St.
People`s Republic of China