With the goal of fostering students’ education in China, Tsinghua University provides an excellent opportunity for all international students to study their Master’s or Ph. D. Degree Programs in China. The duration of the Master’s degree is 2-3 Years, and Ph.D. 3-4 Years.
Tsinghua University China offers graduate programs in 43 different departments, 21 programs in the Master’s degree, and 8 programs are offered in a doctoral degree. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Tsinghua University.
You can also Apply for Holland-High Potential scholarship Program 2021 at Maastricht University
- Country of Study: China
- University: Tsinghua University
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration Master (2-3 Year), Ph.D. (3-4 Year)
- Eligibility: International students
- Non-Chinese Nationals are eligible & encouraged to apply.
- Applicants Must be Mentally and Physically fit.
- Candidates applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, and not older than 35 years of age.
- The applicant applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and under 40 years of age.
- Personal statement.
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- HSK certificate and score report
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Passport personal information page
Scholarship winner students will get the following benefits at Tsinghua University.
- Tuition fee,
- Monthly stipend
- On-campus accommodation
- Medical insurance
How to Apply
Applicants can complete the application form online on the official website during the designated THU application period.
Applicants should upload all application documents online. The official website link is given below.