Applications are invited to apply for Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship 2021 at Harvard University. The Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship is a collaboration between the Internet and Society Berkman Klein Center at Harvard and the Nieman Foundation for Journalism.
The Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship in Journalism Innovation brings individuals to Harvard University to work on a specific journalism innovation-related project or a particular research course. The Journalism Innovation fellowship is open to both U.S. and international applicants who should be working journalists or work for a news organization in a business, technology, or leadership capacity.
You can also Apply for Renmin University Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2021 in China
- Country: United States (USA)
- Sponsor Organization: Nieman Foundation for Journalism and Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
- Course: Journalism
- University: Harvard University
- Eligibility: USA & International students
- Deadline: International December 1, 2020 & U.S. January 31, 2021
The successful Nieman candidates will receive a stipend of $75,000 paid over a nine-month period to cover living expenses. The Nieman Foundation also provides financial support for health insurance and childcare.
- Both United States citizens and international applicants are eligible.
- Proposals from Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship applicants may deal with any issue relating to journalism’s digital transformation. Examples include areas for new revenue streams to fund journalism, the construction of new tools for reporting, or research into news consumption patterns. Fellows need to explain how their proposals will benefit journalism.
- Journalists must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of fellows at the university.
The last date to apply for the Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship 2021 at Harvard University for International journalists is December 1, 2020, and January 31, 2021, for U.S. journalists.
How to Apply
Applicants who want to apply for the Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship 2021 should complete an online application either the international or the U.S. fellowship application and indicate interest in being considered for the Fellowship Program in the appropriate section.