Are you a passionate international student and want to begin your studies in Japan, apply for the Yokohama National University scholarship 2021. Yokohama National University Scholarship is offering a Master’s and Ph.D. degree for international students worldwide. The Duration of the YNU Master’s degree is 2 Years and 3 Years for Ph.D. Degree.
The Yokohama National University scholarship program can accept students in 2 semesters, April or October enrollment. Candidates can admit with Japanese government scholarship (MEXT scholarship) or other scholarship or their private funding.
You can also Apply for Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) Scholarship 2021 in China
YNU Scholarship in Japan 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Japan
- University: Yokohama National University
- Course Level: Master and Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: December 20, 2020.
- Monthly stipend
- Round Airline ticket
- Full Tuition Fee
- Medical Allowance
- Free Accommodation
Degree Duration at Japan University:
- Master Degree Program: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree Program: 3 Years
Master Degree Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have an English Proficiency certificate. (TOEFL or Equivalent)
- A candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree Eligibility Criteria:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees with good Academic Records.
- Must have the potential to conduct research.
- A candidate must have Proof of an English Proficiency certificate. (TOEFL, IELTS or Equivalent)
- A student must be mentally and physically fit.
- Completed Application Form.
- Official Transcripts.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English proficiency Proof.
The last date to apply for Yokohama National University MEXT Scholarship 2021 is December 20, 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan, please visit the official website; the Official link is also given below.