Would you like to study in Sweden? If so, you must apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021. Participants from 42 countries are eligible for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2021 to study Master’s degree in Sweden.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Swedish Institute Scholarship program. It offers a unique opportunity for international students to develop both professionally and academically, explore Swedish culture and society, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
You can also Apply for Tsinghua University Scholarship Program 2021 in China
Sweden Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 8 February 2020.
Available Study Fields List:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
The selected students for the Swedish Institute Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/per month throughout the scholarship.
- Travel Allowance of SEK 15,000 to SEK 15,000 will be given.
- University admission fee will not be included,
- Citizens from 42 countries are eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Candidates must have leadership experience from a job or society.
- Check more Eligibility Criteria details (Here)
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tunisia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Pakistan, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
The application deadline to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021 in Sweden is 8 February 2021.
How to Apply:
The process of this scholarship is online; complete your application on the official page. The official website link is given below.