Applications are invited to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship sponsored by Boustany Foundation for the academic year 2021. Study at Harvard University is a golden opportunity once in a lifetime. Harvard is among the topmost renowned institutes in the world.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship in the United States is offered once every two years for a two-year program at the Harvard Business School. The Scholarship coverage amount of US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) enough for tuition fees and Travel and accommodation charges etc.
You can Apply for Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 At Chulalongkorn University
- Country Location: USA
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All country Nationals
- Application Deadline:: May 31, 2021
Program Eligibility Criteria :
The following mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic/educational background and show considerable enthusiasm for the scholarship. However, the Scholarship award can be given to candidates from any country or state, although Lebanese descent candidates will get extra priority.
- Applicants can apply for the scholarship only after accepting an offer of admission to the Harvard MBA program 2021.
Scholarship Benefits :
Candidates will get the following benefits at Harvard MBA Scholarship in the United States of America.
- Financial support in the amount of US $ 95,000 (the US $ 47,500 per year) enough to pay tuition and other expenses.
- Travel costs and additional accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Internship offer:
Successful awarded students are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. The program projects are varied and are related to the activities of the Foundation or those of its associates.
The Foundation covers travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The last date to apply for the Harvard MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22 is May 31, 2021
In order to apply for the scholarship, please send a copy of your CV/resume with a photograph, GMAT scores, along with college acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Documents: As part of the application, the candidates must submit all the needed documents provided on the application page.