Applications are now open for all international students to apply for the CERN Online Summer Student Program 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for all those students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics. Application Fee is not required to apply for the CERN Online Summer Students Program 2021.
The purpose of the CERN Online Summer Student Program is to share knowledge and expertise with committed and passionate students in their chosen field. The duration of the CERN Summer Student Program is up to three months.
You can also Apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2021 for International Students
- Country: Switzerland
- Access Mode: Online
- Organization: CERN
- Program Duration: 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All Nationals
- Deadline: 31 January 2021.
Financial Benefits of CERN Student Program 2021:
- Participants will get three months of work on a professional project.
- A modest Stipend.
- Online Workshops.
- Extensive Online lectures on physics and IT.
- Virtual Social Events.
Fields of Summer Student Program 2021:
- Computer Science
- Candidates who are studying Bachelors’s and master’s degree programs can apply.
- Bachelors and Master Students in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or should have been a full-time student for at least the last three years.
- An applicant must have a good knowledge of English Language.
- Good knowledge of the French Language would be an advantage.
- A CV (either in French or English)
- All academic transcripts.
- Two Mandatory Reference letters
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Online Summer Student program is 31st January 2021.
How to Apply
All those students who meet the eligibility criteria have to complete their application and submit all the required documents before the deadline. The official website link is given below.