The Applications are now invited to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2021. This is an excellent chance for all International Students who are looking to pursue their Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. degree programs in China. SGS Chinese Scholarships are the Largest and most competitive Scholarships in the world.
The educational program is designed to enhance international student education development in Shanghai and encourage more talented and outstanding motivated international students and scholars. The scholarship duration for undergraduate Degree is up to 4 years, Master’s is 2-3 years, and Ph.D. Programs are 3 to 4 years.
You can Also Apply ADB Scholarship Program 2021 in Thailand – Fully Funded
Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2021 Details
- Country of Study: China
- Host University: East China Normal University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th May 2021
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Programs: 3 to 4 years
Financial Benefits of Shanghai Scholarship 2021:
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Living expenses
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000;
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fee
- comprehensive medical insurance.
Available Study Fields List:
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- A Candidate must be an international student, a non-Chinese citizen, and in good health.
- A Candidate applying for a pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- A Candidate applying for a bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- A Candidate applying for a master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- A Candidate applying for a Phd degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
- SGS application form
- East China Normal University application form
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation letters
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
The application deadline to Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2021 is May 15th, 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for the Shanghai Government scholarships, you need to apply Online and Submit all the Required Documents. The official SGS website link is given below.