ADB Scholarship 2021 at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is now accepting applications from international students for the 2021 intake. The ADB-JSP is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to pursue Masters Studies in economics, business & management, science and technology, & other development-related fields.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship Program provides around 140 master level scholarship awards each year in the field of science & technology, economics, management, and other different development-related fields. The maximum duration of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship award is two years for the MA, MS, and MBA programs.
You can Also Apply Griffith University Research Scholarship Program 2021 – Study in Australia
ADB Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Thailand
- Host Institute: Asian Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 March, 2021.
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Visa Fees
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance.
Available Study Fields List:
School of Engineering & Technology:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development:
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Management (SERD & SCE)
- Watershed Development & Management (SERD & SCE)
- Environment & Resources Management (SERD & SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management:
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- A candidate must be a national of an ADB Country. Visit the ADB – Japan Program and Check Your Country.
- A candidate holds a good academic record at the undergraduate level, or it’s equivalent.
- A candidate must possess a minimum of two years of full-time professional post-graduation working experience.
- At the time of application, a candidate Be 35 years old or younger.
- A candidate must be healthy.
- In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, Not more than 45 years old.
- A candidate must be proficient in oral and written English.
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Proof: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Income statement.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The application deadline to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2021 at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply:
There is an easy Online Application portal to apply for an ADB Scholarship. The official AIT website link is given below: