The NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Japan is now open to all international students. National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is offering an excellent Internship opportunity for International Students in Japan. There is No Application Fee and No IELTS required to apply for NIG Internship in Japan.
The program aims to help highly motivated undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to gain research experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. The Duration of the NIG Internship is approximately 6 Weeks and will Start from 17 June 2021 to 28 July 2021.
You can also Apply for RIPS Summer Internship 2021 Fully Funded in the United States
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Japan
- Internship Duration: 17 June – 28 July 2021 (6 Weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 7 January, 2021.
Financial Benefits of NIG Summer Internship:
- Airfare Tickets
- Local transportation
- Lodging in the institute’s guesthouse
- Travel insurance
- Allowance for meals
- Students from any country can apply for NIG Internship
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Candidates can apply who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year undergraduate Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor’s degree program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers
Timeline of Selection
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- Early August: Submission of Assignments
The application deadline to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 is 7th January 2021.
How to Apply:
You have to complete an online application and attach all the required documents in the online application form. The official NIG website links are given below.