The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Program 2021 is now available to all students in Commonwealth nations. Every year, students from Commonwealth countries get a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree on a fully-funded scholarship.
The program aims to recognize outstanding students committed to creating change in their communities; this is a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime. The Scholarship Duration is 12 to 24 months depending on the course. This Year 12 Countries’ best universities are Participating in the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship.
You can Also Apply for University of Otago Scholarship Program 2021, in New Zealand
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Commonwealth Countries
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: 18th January 2021.
Financial Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Expenses
- Return Economy Flights
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant
List of the Participating Countries:
Applicants can Choose selected courses from Participating countries top universities listed on the official website.
- To apply for the QECS Scholarships. The candidate must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold an undergraduate degree at the time of admission.
- There is No age Limit or Restriction.
- Each University may have specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
The application deadline to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 18th January 2021.