Become an OECD Intern. Applications are invited to apply for the OECD Internship in Paris, France. This is an excellent opportunity for highly qualified and motivated students from different backgrounds to work on projects related to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organization.
Its main goal is to give successful students the chance to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. Students can apply online who are enrolled in enrolled at a fully accredited Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. degree program during the entire duration of their internship.
You can also Apply for Sabanci University Scholarships 2021-22 in Turkey for International Students
OECD Internship Program 2022 Details
- Country of Study: France
- Location: Paris
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships/year
- Internship Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Internship Type: Paid
- Eligibility: Open to all nationalities
- Deadline: 1 September 2021
OECD Internship Benefits:
- Living expenses 700 euros per month.
- OECD staff will assist selected students in obtaining a Visa.
- Great learning atmosphere
OECD Internship Corporate Functions Areas:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Internship Focus Areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- All nationalities students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD are encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. can apply.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month.
- Should have excellent command in either French or English language.
- Should have IT and quantitative skills.
- An applicant must possess good communication skills.
The last date to apply for the OECD Internship in France is 1 September 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates can fill an online application via the official portal. The official website link is given below.