The University of Sydney is now accepting applications for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 in Australia. Students from all over the world can apply for this amazing Undergraduate scholarship program. These scholarships are offered to exceptional and high-achieving students from any part of the world.
The aim of the Sydney Scholars Awards is to support outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. These merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and personal statement in support of scholarship application.
The Sydney Scholars Awards are open to both domestic and undergraduate applicants. The Scholarship grant is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree. You can also Apply for Rhodes Scholarship Program 2022 at University of Oxford (Fully Funded)
Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 in Australia Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Value: $6000
- Institution: University of Sydney
- Eligibility: Domestic & International
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
Financial Benefits of Sydney Scholars Awards 2022:
- Successful students will receive an award valued at $6,000 and are tenable for one year of undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship award will be paid in two equal installments.
Eligibility Requirements for Sydney Scholars Awards 2022:
- Applicants must be domestic (including New Zealand citizens) or international students.
- A candidate must be applying for admission through UAC.
- Candidates should apply in the year that they complete their secondary education.
- A candidate must demonstrate great academic and leadership potentials.
- A candidate must be enrolled to study a full-time undergraduate program in the accepted program during the tenure of their scholarship.
The last date to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 in Australia is September 30, 2021.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 in Australia?
- To apply for Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 read the application guide carefully.
- Complete the online application form before 30 September 2021.
- Submit the application along with all required documents (including a personal statement).