Here is a great fully-funded scholarship opportunity in the UK. Applications are invited to apply for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award. There are more than 100 studentships awarded every year to outstanding students from around the world through the President’s Doctoral Scholar Award scheme.
The scholarship program aims to support excellent and deserving students who want to commence a Ph.D. degree program at the University of Manchester. The University seeks outstanding international students who will benefit from it and contribute to our research community.
You can also Apply SDU Scholarship Program 2021 in Denmark (Funded)
President’s Doctoral Scholar award 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: UK
- University: University of Manchester
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 100+
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 25, 2021
- Full university tuition fees at the international rate;
- An annual maintenance stipend (at UKRI rate).
- A student will have the opportunity to meet University President & Vice-Chancellor, interact closely with the academic community and other PDS students.
- Students will benefit from international research leadership under the supervision of distinguished scholars.
- Become a President’s Doctoral Scholar ambassador for the University.
- Candidates must be (non-UK) international students.
- A candidate must be admitted into a Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must hold a conditional/unconditional PhD program offer for September 2021 intake.
- A candidate must hold (or are about to obtain) a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- A candidate must have a track record of engaging with research.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards 2021 in the UK is March 25, 2021.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for the PDS award, First applicants have to take admission at the University and receive a conditional/unconditional PhD offer. After that, you have to submit the online application form for the program. The PDS award official website link is given below.