Applications are invited to apply for the Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. Candidates from low-income countries are highly encouraged to apply for the E4D continuing education scholarship program at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
The Engineering for Development program’s goal is to enhance future leaders’ knowledge and skills with the perspective of participating in the capacity development and poverty reduction in their communities and home countries.
You can also Apply for UN Young Professionals Program 2021 in United States
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Switzerland
- Host Institution: ETH Zurich
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Nationals of Developing Countries
- Deadline: 30 November 2020
The Engineering for Development scholarship 2021 provides successful applicants with the following benefits:
- Round airfare tickets (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance
- Tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
- Candidates must have a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university and proof professional working experience of at least two years.
- Candidates must have a minimal English Language Proficiency of TOEFL level C1.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the Institution for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich.
- Completed application form
- Candidate CV/Resume
- MSc or Masters Diploma & academic transcripts
- 1-2 page motivation letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the applicant is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS program for the respective semester.
- Employment Certificate.
- Certificate of English
The deadline to apply for Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship 2021 in Switzerland is 30 November 2020.
How To Apply
Candidates must submit all documents in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website link is given below.