The University of the Sunshine Coast has brought the Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships in Australia. The scholarship program is open for both national and international students to pursue their PhD Degree Programs in Australia.
You can also Apply for Sydney Scholars Awards 2021 – Fully Funded in Australia
University of the Sunshine Coast Scholarship Details:
- Country of Study: Australia
- Host University: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Offered Programs: PhD Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully-Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
- Deadline: September 30, 2020
The Selected students for the University of the Sunshine Coast Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- Annual Stipend: $28,092
- Annual operating funds: $10,000
- Annual Tuition Fees: $28,000
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (Single Cover): $3,420
To be eligible for theUniversity of the Sunshine Coast scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should be Domestic or International (Students from all over the world)
- Must have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or an equivalent level of qualification.
- Candidates should be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Not have an equivalent qualification for currently applying for the course.
- Applicants Should be able to demonstrate their excellent academic performance.
- Applicants should have a good English proficiency record.
The last date to apply for University of the Sunshine Coast PhD Scholarship in Australia is September 30, 2020
How to Apply
- In order to apply for the fully-funded PhD Scholarship in Australia, applicants must register and enroll in a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast. After that, submit your application for HDR Scholarship.
- Applicants must download a research proposal, and submit documentation of academic background, and research publications/experience.