King’s College is delighted to announce merit-based scholarships for international undergraduate degree-seeking students for the academic year 2020-21.
The scholarship award is worth $18,000 and renewable for all four years of study based on satisfactory academic performance and full-time enrollment.
You can also apply for University of the Sunshine Coast Scholarships Fully Funded in Australia
King’s College Merit-Based Scholarships Details
- Country of Study: United States of America
- University/College: King’s College
- Offered Programs: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: $18,000
- Eligibility: International Students
- Application Deadline: Open
About King’s College
King’s College is an independent, coed, four-year Catholic college with 2,300 students in Wilkes-Barre, PA. It was founded in 1946, and since then it has been providing quality education to both national and international students. The college consistently ranks high in the top college national review issues of major publications.
Selected candidates for King’s College merit-based scholarships will get the scholarship award worth $18,000 that will support their Undergraduate Degree study at King’s College.
- All International students are eligible
- Should have completed secondary/high school diploma
- English Language requirements are different from one course to another.
Candidates must provide the following documents with their application
- Pre-qualification degree,
- Academic transcripts,
- Certificates of English language proficiency,
- A statement,
- Copy of passport.
How to Apply
No separate application is required. All candidates will automatically be selected at the time of admission in any eligible Course at King’s College.