DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany is still open for International Students to pursue a fully-funded Master & Ph.D. Degree in Germany. The Scholarship duration for Masters will be for 12- 24 Months, and 36 Months for the Ph. D degree programs.
DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers worldwide, making it the world’s largest educational funding organization. A wide range of Academic fields is offered by DAAD Scholarship 2020 to study a Masters, Ph.D. Degree programs from Designated Universities in Germany.
You can also apply for University of South Australia Scholarship 2021
About DAAD Scholarship 2021
- Country of Study: Germany
- Sponsor Organization: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Programs: Masters, MPhil, Short Course
- Program Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months
- Application Deadline: Varies from University to University
Daad will cover the following expenses for the selected candidates.
- Health Insurance
- Round Trip Travel Expenses
- A Monthly Stipend 850 €
- Family Allowance for Spouses and Children
- Free German language Course
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The Participants Should have a First University Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- A recent University Degree should be received in the last six years.
- Submit your Applications in German or English.
- Demonstrate English Proficiency certificates.
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/21 deadline varies from University to University and Degree Programs. Each University has a different deadline.
How To Apply
Candidates have to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2020 to apply directly online on the selected university portal. However, Some Universities Required to Send the Documents in Hard form. The Link of the official website is given below.