The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022 application period has now opened in Canada. This is an excellent opportunity for international students who are interested in studying at the University of Saskatchewan for a Ph.D. or master’s degree in Canada. The University of Saskatchewan in Canada is one of the finest universities in the world, and students will have the opportunity to study there. The Graduate Awards at the University of Saskatchewan offer Master’s and Ph.D. aspirants the chance to pursue their academic careers in an intimate, collaborative academic environment. Moreover, the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is an opportunity for international students to live and study in a multicultural and diverse city.
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Awards Database lists all award opportunities the CGPS oversees. Additionally, departments, colleges, and donors outside the university offer awards throughout the year. Saskatchewan offers a variety of scholarships and awards to Canadian citizens and permanent residents as well as international students admitted in graduate programs. The University of Saskatchewan scholars can be from any field that is being taught at the University of Saskatchewan ranging from Anthropology, Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Education – cross-departmental Ph.D. program, Indigenous Studies, Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies, Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Linguistics & Religious Studies, Marketing, Music, Philosophy, Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Pathology, Women and Gender Studies.
The University of Saskatchewan (U of S or Usask) is a Canadian public research university located in the vibrant city of Saskatoon Canada. It was established in 1907 and is the largest education institution in Saskatchewan, Canada. The University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s top research-intensive medical doctoral universities and is recognized for its world-leading research in critical areas, including water and food security and infectious diseases. You can also Apply Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada.
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Course Level:
- PhD and Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Ph.D.: $20,000, Master’s Thesis: $16,000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 28, 2022.
Available Study Fields List:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women & Gender Studies
Financial Benefits of University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022:
The University of Saskatchewan is providing Scholarship awards to all the deserving international students.
- PhD Degree: $20,000 (tenable for up to 36 months);
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (tenable for up to 24 months)
- The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is open for all international students.
- A candidate must be registered or continuing in a graduate degree program or have been recommended for admission to an eligible graduate degree program at the University of Saskatchewan.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022 in Canada is February 28, 2028.
How to Apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022?
A complete student application contains the following items:
- You can find the General Awards Application located online at https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/UGS.
- Please provide photocopies of all transcripts from each post-secondary institution.
- Two letters of reference (for more information, visit the official website).