The Southern Denmark University offers Scholarship Awards 2022 to international students interested in studying master’s programs. Studying in Denmark and obtaining a scholarship in Denmark are dreams for many international students. It is such a good opportunity for them to study abroad in Denmark. All talented and highly motivated students from Non-European and EEA countries are eligible for this scholarship in Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship 2022– supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain candidates to recognize and reward the substantial investment international students make during their studies. Scholarships are divided into two categories: a full waiver of tuition fees, as well as a grant to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
The University of Southern Denmark opened its doors for students in September 1966, and since then things have been developing exponentially. Over the years, the University has played an increasingly integral part in the lives of those it has served. There is a wide range of educational opportunities, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees offered at this university. The University offers world-class education and is committed at every level to an international perspective. Denmark’s strong global environment and opportunities promote student life in its diverse environment.
You can also Apply Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2022
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Denmark
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Full Tuition Fee + Living Costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 February 2022.
Financial Benefits Danish Government Scholarships 2022:
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship will be in the form of partial or full tuition fee waivers selected students may also get a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses to Pursue Masters Degree from Denmark.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- DKK 3000 / Month towards Living expenses.
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Scholarship 2022:
- A candidate must hold an undergraduate Degree from all countries except EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- A candidate will be granted a limited time educational residence permit in Denmark.
- A candidate having good academic background and achievements.
- All previous academic transcripts.
The application deadline to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship 2022 at the University of Southern Denmark is 1st February 2022.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships 2022?
- Candidates interested in applying should check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
- The application form is the same for both admissions and scholarships.
- Applicants need to create an account and complete the application.
- Applicants need to attach the required documents to their application.