If you are a high-caliber international student and looking for a way to finance your education? Then, apply for the University Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2022 in the Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity for outstanding students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, to pursue a Master’s degree program at the University of Twente. UT Scholarship 2022 is looking to attract excellent and self-motivated international students to join an incredibly progressive and progressive group of fellows who have the ability to make an impact on the future of the entire world through their dexterous ways and their brains.
UTS Scholarship winners will get around € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In order to keep the scholarship for the second year, those who apply for two-year programs have to meet certain criteria. Additionally, UTS recipients may also be eligible for receiving additional scholarships (e.g. Kipaji Scholarship). This unique chance to study abroad for free also includes plenty of other enticements for those who are exceptional students, for instance, they would have access to the best education provided by one of the best universities in Europe under the supervision of world-class mentors and professors.
University Twente offers around 50 scholarships to exceptional candidates from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, to study a Master’s degree program in the Netherlands. Students and professors at the University of Twente are very diverse in terms of their courses, programs, and other factors. The institute embodies all the natural beauty of nature surrounded by tranquility, peace, and calm. In 1961, the institution was founded as The Technische Hogeschool Twente. Later, it was renamed to Universiteit Twente (University of Twente – UT). A number of English-taught Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are offered by the University of Twente the Netherlands. You can also apply for Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022/UGRAD 2022 in the USA.
University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
- Deadline: 1 February 2022.
List of Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2022:
- Successful students will get € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to experience and explore world-class research laboratories.
- An applicant may also apply for an additional scholarship, the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated costs of living while studying at the University of Twente.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2022:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programs at the University of Twente
- You need to have at least 50% of European Credits in order to meet the scholarship criteria.
- You must have English Proficiency Certificate.
The last date to apply for the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2022-23 in the Netherlands is 1 February 2022.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarships 2022?
- You need to first apply for admission to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
- Once a student has received an admission offer, he or she must apply separately for the scholarship.
- Now you can apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number.