The University of Winnipeg is now offering the President’s Scholarship for high-achieving international students to study in Canada. The President’s Scholarship 2022 for World Leaders at the University of Winnipeg will be awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. The University will award 53 scholarships to first-time outstanding international students who will enroll at Winnipeg University.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Program 2022 in Canada is offered to students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and diploma studies. Participants must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities by taking part in activities. The President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students at the University of Winnipeg have a value of $5,000 and are awarded to outstanding graduate students.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, committed to offering access and excellence to a compact, diverse, multicultural community of scholars. The Winnipeg’s University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a central hub that connects people from around the world and fosters international understanding. It offers a wide range of high-quality programs both at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including several unique to Western Canada: for example, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Development Practice with an emphasis on Indigenous Development. University of Winnipeg graduates value their educational experience known for its small class sizes, academic excellence, and Indigenous inclusion. You can also apply for Holland Scholarship 2022 by the Dutch Ministry of Education
Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Host University: The University of Winnipeg
- Scholarship Value: $5,000.
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: June 01, 2022.
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Financial Benefits of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022:
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship provides successful students an award valued at $5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships 2022:
- A candidate must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- A candidate must be (non–Canadian citizens) an international student
- A candidate should be Entering the first year of any program.
- A candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
The application deadline to apply for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022 in Canada is June 1, 2022.
How to Apply for Winnipeg University Scholarship:
- You need to complete an application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- An Updated CV
- Two references
- Candidates are advised to send a complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to email@example.com.