With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Japan., the Toyohashi University Scholarships in Japan 2021 are now open for all international students. The Toyohashi University of Technology in Japan is providing fully funded scholarships for the degree of Masters and PhD Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is not required.
MEXT Toyohashi University Scholarship will be granted to those students who are willing to contribute to mutual understanding between Japan and their home country by participating in all activities at institutions and communities during their study in Japan while contributing to the internationalization of Japan
The selected students will be recommended to the (MEXT) Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, & Technology. The Scholarship Duration of the Masters Degree is 2 Years and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree Programs.
You can Apply NCTU International Scholarships 2021 in Taiwan
Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021 in Japan Details:
- Country of Study: Japan
- Host University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 25 January 2021.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Masters Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for PhD Degree students).
- The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship will provide an arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be provided by the Toyohashi University of Technology.
Check Bond University HDR Scholarship Program 2021 in Australia
Available Study Fields List:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management.
Check Royal Thai Government Scholarship Program 2021 in Thailand
- All International Students outside Japan.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree for Master Degree Program.
- A candidate must have a Masters Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- A candidate must be born on or after April 2, 1986.
- Applicants can submit English Certificate or Test Score from University.
The application deadline to apply for the MEXT Scholarship at the Toyohashi University of Technology is 25th January 2021.
How to apply
Applicants must first check whether they meet the eligibility criteria and conditions, including their grade point average. Candidates must look for a prospective supervisor and contact them to consult about their research objectives. The official website link is given below.
For more fully funded international scholarships and other Opportunities Join Us On Facebook,WhatsApp Group, LinkedIn, Telegram.