Applications are invited to apply for Bond University HDR scholarship 2021 in Australia. The University allocates funds to help students’ financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. HDR scholarship will be provided to academically talented students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential.
The HDR scholarships will provide fee waivers and a living allowance of $28,597 per annum to academically talented students. The duration of the scholarship program is up to 3 (three) years. These scholarships are held twice per year.
You can also Apply Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program 2021 – Study in UK
HDR Scholarship 2021 at Bond University Details
- Country of Study: Australia
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Value: $27,596 per annum
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
Benefits of HDR Scholarships 2021 in Australia:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2021 full-time stipend rate will be $28,597 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
The last date to apply for the HDR scholarship program 2021 in Australia is 31 March 2021, for the 1st round.
How to Apply
There are three steps to apply for HDR scholarship 2021 in Australia. The bond university official website link is given below.