Are you the one who can bring a positive change in the communities around you? If so, British Chevening Scholarship UK wants to hear from you. Applications are open for international students to apply for the fully-funded Chevening Scholarship 2021 in the UK.
Chevening Scholarship is a prestigious lifetime fully-funded scholarship opportunity for future leaders to study in UK master’s degree, which will help you achieve your career goals. Gain a world-class education, experience the UK’s diverse and welcoming culture, and become part of the lifelong Chevening community.
You can also apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 For Masters & PhD Degree
Chevening UK Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institutions: Any of 150 UK Universities
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: 3 November 2020
Chevening Scholarship 2021 Benefits :
Selected candidates for the fully-funded international scholarship program by the UK Government will get the following benefits.
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs Air Tickets
- An arrival allowance
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing reimbursement up to £75.
- Departure allowance
- Costs of visa application
Chevening Scholarship Courses:
You can choose three master’s courses from over 12,000 Master’s Courses from over 150 different higher education institutions in the UK.
- Note: Choose your three courses very carefully. Otherwise, you will not be able to change your course after submitting your Chevening application unless granted you permission to do so at the interview stage.
- We recommend selecting three similar courses at three different universities to increase the possibility of gaining entry into one of them.
To be eligible for Fully Funded Chevening UK Scholarship 2021, an applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible territory or country.
- An Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- An applicant Should have at least 2 years of work experience.
- An applicant should Apply to three different eligible UK university courses
- Must fulfill the Chevening English language requirement.
The deadline to apply for the fully-funded Chevening Scholarship 2021 in the UK is 3 November 2020.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through the Chevening online application portal. The Chevening system will be used throughout the online application and selection process. You may be required to log back in at various points during the process to get updates on your application status. The official website link is given below.