Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has come up with an excellent opportunity for international students. Applications are now open to apply for the fully-funded Gates Scholarships 2021 in the United States of America. The Scholarship is designed for international students to Study Full-time Undergraduate Degree in the USA.
Three hundred scholarships are awarded in this scholarship program each year from low-income households. Candidates from middle-class backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for this Scholarship to get high-quality education in the USA.
You can also Apply for MEXT Asia Pacific University Fully Funded Japanese Scholarship 2021
Bill Gates Scholarships USA 2021 Details
- Country of Study: United States
- Sponsor Organization: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Total Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: September 15th, 2020
As mentioned above, Bill Gates Scholarships 2021 is Fully Funded for International Students in the United States of America. The scholarship winner students will get the following benefits.
- 100%Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation Costs
Eligibility Criteria Gates Scholarship
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: Asian & Pacific Islander American, African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic status with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Moreover, a student must plan to enroll full-time in a four-year degree program.
The last date to apply for fully-funded Bill Gates Scholarships 2021 is September 15th, 2020.
How to Apply
Please visit the official website link is given below to apply for the Bill Gate Foundation Scholarships 2021 in the USA.