The application window is now open for the prestigious and competitive Facebook Fellowship Program 2023. The Facebook Fellowship Program 2023 in the USA is designed to support outstanding doctoral students at accredited universities who are engaged in innovative research related fields to computer science and engineering.
The Fellowship Program is open to students in any year of their Ph.D. studies and seeks to support exceptionally talented students from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented minority groups. Candidates Research statements, publication records, and recommendation letters are considered in the review of applications.
Participants in the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees reimbursement, a $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference expenses, a paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit, and numerous opportunities to interact with Facebook researchers. You can also apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2023-23
Facebook Fellowship 2023 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country : USA
- Sponsor Organization: Facebook
- Fellowship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Application Deadline September 20, 2022.
Check Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program in the USA 2023
Available Study Fields
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- Economics and Computation
- AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Energy-Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/Facebook App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
Benefits of Facebook Fellowship 2023:
- The tuition fee for the academic year (4 semesters or two years)
- A $42,000 annual stipend is provided to cover living, conference, and travel costs.
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters at the Menlo Park, California, USA, for the annual Fellowship Summit.
Check United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023
Check Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for the Facebook Fellowship 2023:
- Candidate must be a full-time PhD student who is enrolled in an accredited university.
- Applicants must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant fields.
- To receive program benefits, students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship.
The application deadline to apply for the Facebook fellowship program 2023 in the USA is September 20, 2022.
How to Apply for the Facebook Fellowship 2023:
- To be considered for the Fellowship, a candidate must submit an online application.
- A candidate should submit a 500-word research summary describing his/her research interests, the importance to the field and why he should be a research fellow.
- Two letters of recommendation and the referee’s contact information must be uploaded by the student.