The Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024 at Harvard University is an opportunity for scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.. Fellowships are awarded to individuals from around the world who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and are committed to long-term intellectual accomplishment. There is no doubt that the Radcliffe Fellowship is at its core an interdisciplinary exchange program, and we welcome proposals that seek to draw on the intellectual diversity of our immensely diverse community by engaging with concepts and ideas that cross disciplinary boundaries in an innovative way.
The Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program is a selective program that brings together scholars, artists, and public intellectuals from around the world to engage in cross-disciplinary work at Harvard University. The program aims to foster creative and collaborative approaches to research, scholarship, and artistic practice by providing fellows with an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages innovation within a university environment. As members of a unique interdisciplinary and creative community, fellows live at Radcliffe Yard, a tranquil spot at the heart of Harvard University. Radcliffe fellowships offer candidates the opportunity to explore a particular area of interest in-depth and step away from their usual routines. The Radcliffe fellows benefit from Harvard’s unparalleled resources, which give them access to the latest tools and methods, and they illuminate the past and present by challenging artistic and scholarly conventions.
The fully-funded international Fellowship Program 2024 at Harvard University awards 50 fellowships every academic year through the Radcliffe Fellowship Program. You can apply as an individual or in a group with two to three other applicants who will work on the same project together. Throughout the Program, diversity is sought across various dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual orientation, and political ideology. As Radcliffe fellows, many different backgrounds come together to join forces with one thing in common: a demonstrable record of excellence, collaboration, and creativity. You can also apply for Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2024 (Fully Funded)
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024 Details:
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host Institution: Radcliffe Institute- Harvard University
- Number of fellowships: 50
- Who is eligible? Applicants from around the World
Benefits of Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024:
- A stipend of $78,000 will be provided to each fellow, along with an additional $5,000 to cover the costs related to their project.
- J-1 Visa Support
- Depending on their needs, Fellows may be eligible for additional funds for moving expenses, childcare, and accommodation.
- Healthcare options will also be available.
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program Categories:
- Humanists and Social Scientists
- Creative Artists (including Journalists and Nonfiction writers)
- Scientists, Engineers, and Mathematicians
Eligibility Criteria for Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program at Harvard University:
- The Radcliffe Fellows program is open to applicants from all over the world. Radcliffe Fellows are typically sponsored by Harvard University with J-1 scholar visas.
- Applicants must have received their doctorate in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow.
- A monograph or at least two articles published in refereed journals or edited collections must be submitted by applicants. (for Humanists and Social Scientists Applicants)
- Applicants must have published at least five articles in refereed journals ( for Scientists, Engineers, and Mathematicians applicants)
Required Documents for Radcliffe Fellowship Program in the USA:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing or work sample
- Project proposal, (Maximum 1400 words including a 150 words abstract).
- Recommendation letters
Deadline for applications in humanities, social sciences, and creative arts: September 14, 2023.
Deadline for applications in science, engineering, and mathematics: October 5, 2023.
How to apply for the Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024?
- The application process can be completed online on the official website.
- New users should register by entering their name, email address, and password on the New User Registration page of the online application.
- Please login to the portal and select an application area once you have registered:
- You must fill out all the required fields before submitting the application.