Do you want to study in USA.? If so, then you can apply for the Clark Global Scholars Program. International students who wish to pursue an Undergraduate Degree Program from the United States of America are highly encouraged to apply.
The Clark Global Scholars Program builds on University’s long-standing commitment to providing a challenging and quality education with a global focus. Applicants should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in their community and the world and commit to making a difference.
You can also apply for KAIST University International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea – Fully Funded
Clark Global Scholars Program 2021 Details
- Country of Study: United States of America
- University: Clark University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: Up to $25,000 per year
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 15th November 2020
Available Study Fields
You can select any field of study offered by Clark University for an undergraduate degree program. Click Here (Available Study Programs)
- Selected candidates for Clark Global Scholars Program will receive a scholarship award of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, renewable).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Clark Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
To be eligible for Clark University Global Scholars Program 2021, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least 4 years. Clark also will consider foreign citizens attending school in the United States.
Candidates should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
The deadline to apply for Clark University Global Scholars Program 2021 in the United States of America is 15th November 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants can Apply Online for Clark University Global Scholars Program 2021. Please visit the official website to access the application form and for more detailed information.