Do you want to study in South Korea.? If so, then you can apply for the fully funded KAIST University Scholarships 2021. International Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for KAIST Scholarships. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue your Master’s or Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree in South Korea.
KAIST was established in 1971 as the first research-oriented science and engineering institution by the Korean government. KAIST ranked the best university in the Republic of Korea and the 7th university in Asia in the Top 100 Asian Universities.
You can also Apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2021 in USA
KAIST University Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: South Korea
- Host University: (KAIST) Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Master’s & Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 18 September 2020
Available Academic Fields:
- Natural Science
- Business Studies
- Life Science and Bioengineering
- Liberal Arts
Selected candidates for the KAIST University scholarship will get the following benefits.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend of 350,000 KRW for Masters Degree.
- Monthly Stipend of 400,000 for Ph.D. Degree.
- National Health Insurance Coverage.
- Additional Allowances can be available for research assistants.
Applicants for KAIST University scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- All international students are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must not hold Korean nationality.
- Master’s degree program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or are expected to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
- The doctoral Ph.D. degree program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or expect to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
- Complete the KAIST Online Application Form
- Degree Transcripts
- Previous Verified Degree Certificates
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Certificate
The last date to apply for the KAIST Scholarship 2021 is September 18th, 2020.
A hardcopy of the online application printouts and all the required documents should reach before September 25th at the following postal address.
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea
How to Apply for KAIST Scholarships 2021
- Complete Online Application Form
- Review whether all the information is correct and save the file.
- Pay the application fee USD 80 or KRW 80,000 by credit card
- Print your online application form and send its hard copy along with all supporting materials to the Graduate Admission Team, KAIST.